Monday 19 March 2018

Spring Flowers.



This is the view from my craft room today, the sun has come out but its bitterly cold so I decided to make another spring themed card.



Again I have used the SSS "Artful Flowers" and coloured them with Zig Markers to look like Primroses.  The leaves are from the SSS "Spring Flowers set " not sure where the lattice die came from. Then just added the gold embossed sentiment.

I shall add this to a couple of challenges, the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Easter Inspired" and the SSS Flickr Group Challenge "Easter/Springtime"


Have a great week.
Hugs
Sally

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Love your beautiful card. I'm making Easter cards using flower designs and I appreciate the inspiration. Spring seems to be undecided this year with nor'easters and cold and snow, though it's been much worse further north of us. It's very bright and sunny today, but still cold. I think I'll make another card with flowers, if I get the chance. :)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your primroses on the lattice, Sally! Such a bright happy color!!

Lin said...

Another beauty using these happy yellow posies, Sally! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Dawn T said...

Another beautiful Spring card Sally. The yellow flowers are so pretty