Friday 18 January 2019

Christmas Kickstart Challenge.


I am keen to play in the Christmas Kickstart Challenge so that when Christmas comes round again I will have a stash of cards already made.


The challenge theme this time is "Bundle Up" so after going through my stamps I found this older Hero Arts stamp with the cute snowmen wrapped up for winter. 
I stamped coloured and fussy cut three snowmen, I then found some pretty patterned paper (great to use up some of my stash, its getting far too big!!)

I then cut three holes in a die cut rectangle and laid on the patterned paper, next I used the SSS "Falling snow stencil and some glimmer paste to create lots of sparkly snow.


I then layered up the card on foam tape and added the peeking snowmen and sentiment.  Its much more sparkly in real life, can't seem to capture it in a photo!

Well that's another card added to my box, hope you find time to play along!!

Hugs
Sally

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Wooo hooo! Another gorgeous card - that's three in your Christmas stash and it's still only mid-January! I always love your cards so much, Sally, and once again I'll have to fight down the urge to CASE this little beauty! Thanks for playing along again at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Betty said...

those 3 snowmen peeking out are just darling, Sally!

Cindy C. said...

Super cute card Sally! These bundled up snowmen looks adorable!!

Dawn T said...

super cute Sally. Your snowmen are adorable.