Saturday 19 January 2019

Clean and Simple!



I have been inspired by cards I have seen recently with stripes and flowers so decided to make my own.  Found this lovely striped paper in my stash so went with this orangy colour palette to match.  The flowers are from the Simon Says "Even more Spring Flowers" set.  I stamped and water coloured before fussy cutting them.  The curve die is also from SSS, before adding my flowers I lightly splashed some paint onto the base card.

I am adding this to the current Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Clean and Simple"

Its turned cold again here so I am in my craft room creating today, love days like this.  Have a great weekend.

Hugs
Sally

5 comments:

Betty said...

so pretty, Sally - i'm loving stripes with flowers too!

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely colour combo and a gorgeous layout, Jo x

Arlene said...

I love the water colored flowers. Wonderful warm colors.

Michelle said...

I'm with you on the florals and stripes - they pair so nicely together. Beautiful layout, too!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Sally! It's so elegant and pretty. I love how you've coloured Simon's pretty stamps.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx