Saturday 29 June 2019

50th Birthday.



Just a quick post today as we have a beautiful day here and I want to get in the garden.  I was asked to make a summer birthday card to include flowers and cocktails , I had fun with this one.   The "Maria" is cut from some card that I had already stamped and embossed with the SSS Kaleidoscope pattern and then coloured with Zigs.  I also added some glitter paste and when dry cut with Altenew's letter dies.  The flowers are from SSS "Centre Cut Flowers" gold embossed and coloured with zigs.  For the cocktails I found a free image online, printed and fussy cut and added to the card on foam tape so they stand out.

I am pleased as I think it portrays the tropical theme I was after.

Have a great weekend

Hugs
Sally

2 comments:

Betty said...

Maria will certainly be impressed with this lovely card!!

Dawn T said...

You hit the mark perfectly Sally. This turned out an amazing card.