Monday 3 June 2019

New Challenge!!


Simon Says has a new challenge on Instagram and I was keep to take part, so inked up my SSS "Even More Spring Flowers" again.  I stamped embossed in WOW gold powder and fussy cut the flowers.  I then layered up on a hexagon pearl pink card.



I also have a new camera and struggled with getting a good photo, I think the shiny gold confused the camera and lots of the photos I took were over exposed.

I shall also add this card to the current Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says and also their Flickr Group Challenge.

Off to practice some more with my camera!!

Hugs
Sally

2 comments:

Betty said...

so pretty, Sally - you create the loveliest cards with that stamp set!!

Dawn T said...

Very pretty Sally. You do such soft and pastel flowers for your cards.