Friday 21 February 2020

Christmas Kickstart Challenge!



I was lucky enough to win a Gift card for Simon Says recently and have just received my order.  One of my purchases was this cute Li'l Gnome die which I couldn't wait to play with.  I cut him in red card and added the gingham, beard and nose.


The background piece of card I have distressed with Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio ink before adding the snow with my SSS falling snow stencil.




I then added the frame and snowflakes,  such a cute Gnome and I know he is going to be well used!!

I am adding this card to the Christmas Kickstart Challenge ,which this month is "RED" and the SSS Flickr Group challenge "Anything Goes"

Have a great weekend

Hugs
Sally

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Such a cool card Sally. Love this gnome.

Dotty Jo said...

That gnome! I love his gingham outfit and adorable, pink nose, Sally. Love your card so much and the way you've pulled together all the different elements is such fun. Thanks for playing again at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x