Monday 3 February 2020

Turquoise Birthday


I made this Birthday card for a friend and now its been received I can post it here.  Starting with a white blank I blended Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide ink and let dry before stamping and embossing in silver the Star Flower Background from Simon Says!



I then coloured in the hearts with a silver pen and adding dots with some silver Nuvo drops.


The sentiment is an oldie from Hero Arts which I have again stamped and embossed in silver before fussy cutting and layering up on the card with pop dots and some silver wire.

I will add this card to both the Flickr Simon Says challenge "Ink Blending" and the Flickr Love Challenge "Anything Goes.
 also Simon Says Stamp Wednesdays challenge "Anything Goes".

Spring is beginning to show signs of arriving here the snowdrops are appearing, took the photos when we went on a walk yesterday.











1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful birthday card, Sally - just love all the embossing!! And oh my goodness - what sweet snowdrops! I was just looking at online photos of them but could've seen them right here! Watched a time-lapsed video on YouTube of a snowdrop opening - so pretty!