Friday 24 January 2020

Flower Heart!


I was keen to take part in the current SSS Flickr Challange "Lotsa Love" so made this Valentine card using a stamped panel I had in my stash.  The panel was made using the Simon Says Cosmos Background.  I stamped and embossed in silver then coloured with my Zig markers.  I then cut the heart and placed on the die cut square of dark purple card.  Next O die cut the Love sentiment three times and layered together before adding to the heart.



 I shall also add this to the Love handmade cards Flickr group challenge "Anything Goes".

Looking forward to this weekend as we have the family coming to stay.

Hugs
Sally

3 comments:

Arlene said...

I love the stamped and colored heart. Gorgeous colors.

Dawn T said...

such a beautiful heart Sally. A gorgeous card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your floral heart, Sally! The layered sentiment looks great too!!