Thursday 23 January 2020

Birthday pups!!


Made this shaker card for a friend of my sons daughter,  this  stamp is a really old Penny Black one dating back to 2001 but its a fun image and was perfect for this card.  I stamped the image and coloured with Zig Brush markers before fussy cutting and adding to my shaker.





This little tag is for the Christmas Kickstart Challenge this month "Parade of Penguins".  I had this little Heffy Doodle penguin image already coloured on my desk so decided to make this little tag with it.

I have had a couple of busy weeks but need to get back in my craft room to kick start my mojo again.  Hoping to make some more cards today.
Have a great weekend

Hugs
Sally

3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sally :-) the pile of pups is adorable and I love that you made it into a shaker card, I have a love of shakers ;-), the whole design is fabulous and I am sure the birthday girl will love it!

Love the tag too, that penguin is just sooo cute!! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Sally, I know i'm here to comment on your uber adorable penguin tage, but I LOVE the doggie card too. Thanks for playing again at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge - your Christmas card stash is growing and it's still only January! Jo x

Dawn T said...

how cute are these two Sally. Love them both