Monday 13 January 2020

Thanks!



Another card using the "Floral Cluster " die from Simon Says.  This certainly is a versatile die.  This time I have cut one in white and another in patterned  paper and layered them up.  I then adhered to more patterned paper and added the gold die cut sentiment.  Also from Simon Says.  Just added the pearls to finish it off.

I shall add this to both the Simon Says Flickr group challenge and also the SSS Wednesday Challenge. 

We have another week of bad weather coming so I am going to be doing a lot of crafting,  hope it cheers up soon!

Hugs
Sally

3 comments:

Corry said...

What a fabulous Card . I love the color from te background . Goed combi
Hugs Corry

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a pretty layered floral die on the subtle patterned paper, Sally! Love the gold sentiment too!!

Arlene said...

Simple and elegant. I really like this, subtle and yet it has a punch.