Wednesday 29 April 2020

Hello!


I am slowly getting my mojo back and made this card today for a couple of challenges.  I used the Simon Says Flora Background and stamped in Bundled Sage distress ink onto some water colour paper.  I then water coloured with a selection of Distress inks and some Zig Brush marker. Highlighting the flowers with a white Posca pen.



Before adhering to the card I added a strip of Vellum and then the die cut sentiment and some pearls.

I shall add this card to both the Simon says Flickr challenge and the Simon Says Wednesday challenge " Anything Goes".

Hope you all have a good week and Stay Safe!

Hugs
Sally

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What beautiful pinks on your blossom background, Sally!! So gorgeous with the vellum sentiment!

Betty said...

beautiful card, Sally - I really need to give no-line a go - but I'm so "chicken" to try.