Monday 4 May 2020

Sending Hugs!!



Whilst the Simon Says Flora Background stamp was out I had another go at colouring it, this time I stamped and gold embossed onto a piece of patterned paper.  Next I coloured with Zig Brush markers and highlighted with my white Posca pen..



I then die cut the two tabs and embossed the sentiment on the white one.

I am adding this card to both the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge and also the SSS Flickr Group challenge.

I am so lucky to live in deepest Dorset and with this lockdown still going on and people confined to their homes I am lucky that the countryside is on my doorstep. We often go out early in the morning for our walks and I thought I would share some photos for you to see.




I hope where ever you live you are still able to get out for a walk.

Sending Hugs and Keep Safe
SallyX

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

So pretty Sally. Your card is just delightful. Love your photos too.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful card, Sally - just love the banner detail on this one and your colors are gorgeous! OMG - your scenery photos look amazing; wish I had that view in my neighborhood!!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Man, I love England. So beautiful. It looks like a story book. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com