Sunday 17 October 2021

Another Gnome card!

Made this card for a couple of challenges, the "Lets Squash it " challenge this month is "Double Emboss"


So for the base of this card I have dry embossed using the Tim Holtz Border folder (I always think this looks like ice!) and then I brushed with my embossing pad and heat embossed with gold.


I then added the die cut gnome and snowflakes all from Simon Says.  Just love this gnome in gold and pink, so pretty!



 I am also adding this card to both the Love Flickr group challenge and the Simon Says Flickr group challenge!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.


Hugs

Sally

7 comments:

Cindy C. said...

It's beautiful and delightful! Love his pink pointy hat!

Guri said...

Som elegant card.

Dotty Jo said...

This is beautiful, Sally! Your cards are always so feminine and pretty. I love how you used the double embossing technique - great choice of folder. Thanks for playing at Let's Squash It! Jo x

Dawn T said...

So beautiful Sally. Love the pink and gold together as it looks so elegant.

Karen L K said...

Such a great looking card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Ooooo - love this one, Sally - the gold heat embossing looks amazing on that frame!!

ionabunny said...

Ooooh, pretty. I probably wouldn't have looked twice at that folder, but what a lovely subtle, yet stunning border. The gold makes it really festive and a beautiful frame for your gnome. Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It!! Hugz