Saturday 16 October 2021

Christmas Gnome

Love this cute "L'il Gnome" die from Simon Says , it makes a great santa !  Made this card using lots of glittery card stock and the Outline Merry stamp , also from Simon Says, I stamped and embossed in gold for even more shine!



Also decided to make a slimline card, such a fun shape !



 I am adding this card to the current Christmas Kickstart Challenge "Make for a loved one" and also the Simon Says Flickr Group challenge "Anything Goes"

I am still building my energy up and also finding my mojo again after the operation.  Slowly getting there!

Hugs

Sally

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hurrah, so happy to see you here again, Sally! Your card is a beaut. Thanks for joining Lynne and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Dawn T said...

This one is just gorgeous Sally. Love the gold stamping for the base. And one super cute gnome for sure.