Saturday 4 February 2023

Cocktails!


Just a quickie today, I have just got back from a lovely week with my daughter and Granddaughter but I seem to have come back with a tummy bug.  Going to stay by the fire and keep warm but I wanted to post this masculine birthday card using the "Cocktail" stamps from Tim Holtz.



 I stamped my image and smooshed with distress ink in Salty Ocean, I then coloured with my Zig markers. The base is using up a piece of my huge stash of patterned paper, and I decided to layer on a red card to coordinate with the red dot.  I raised the stamped image on foam for more dimension.

I will enter this in the LOVE flickr group challenge "Anything Goes"

Have a great weekend

Hugs

Sally

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a shame you have a tummy bug, Sally. Keep warm and keep your fluids up. Love your card - so bright and cheery. Thanks for your sweet comment on my card. It is a stamp on the back. I had one made for me and one for Gail aka Ionabunny. I can't recall where I bought them from, but I know it was after a Google search. Hope you feel better soon. Jo x

Dawn T said...

Superb card Sally. Hope you tummy bug has cleared up. Not the best to come home with! Take care.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Shaken, not stirred, right? Love the martini, Sally - hope you're feeling better!!