Friday 20 January 2023

Flowers


I couldn't believe my eyes when I found this gorgeous Memory Box flower die in a local charity shop, it came straight home with me and I had fun creating this card.


I used an old embossing folder from Craft Concepts for the background and used this lovely blue card.

I then die cut the white oval and added my flower die cuts and some gems plus this hot foiled sentiment.



I am adding this card to the Love Flickr group challenge "Anything Goes" and the Simon Says Wednesday challenge "Fabulous Flowers".

I am off to my daughters next week for a short break, looking forward to seeing my Granddaughter Eva and having some fun trips out.


Hugs

Sally







 

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fabulous find, Sally, and I love what you did with it!! Enjoy your family time!!

Dawn T said...

What an awesome find. Love the card you've created. Just beautiful. Enjoy your break away and have fun with Eva.