Saturday 14 January 2023

Thank you!

I needed some thank you cards in my card box so I decided to use a background that I had already made using my del plate and a stencil from Simon Says. I used Distress Oxide on my gel before pressing the stencil in.


Next I added this die cut also from Simon Says, some sequins and a computer generated sentiment. Love these bright spring like colours just wishing for brighter warmer weather!



 I am adding this card to the Love Handmade Cards flickr group challenge "Anything Goes"

Have a great weekend

Hugs

Sally

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous gelli print background, Sally - love the colors you combined!! That die cut looks so pretty atop the print!!

Dawn T said...

What a delightful card Sally. Love all the texture. Great die cut