Friday 6 January 2023

Cocktails!

I needed a birthday card for a friend who has a birthday in late December and a cocktail card fitted the bill perfectly.  My background is made with the Pink Fresh quadrant stencil and die using various Distress Oxides colours with the stencil.


I then cut a card base using the die as the front , then foam dots to layer up my coloured die cut.

The cocktail is a stamp by Tim Holtz that I stamped, fussy cut and coloured with my Zig brush markers. The sentiment is hot foiled and from Pink Fresh and lastly I added a few sequins for sparkle.



 I am adding this card to the Wednesday challenge over at Simon Says as my Pink Fresh die and stencil are new.


Wishing all my followers a very Happy New Year .

Hugs

Sally

3 comments:

Lin said...

Yay, Sally, I'm so pleased to let you know that you are our winner this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!! Please visit our blog to view your card being featured on the winner's post, and then send us an email (our address is on the sidebar) with your first and last names so that we can issue your gift card! Happy New Year and happy shopping!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fabulous cocktail card, Sally - just love the background die and how you colored it!!

Dawn T said...

Love this one Sally. The background is fabulous.