Thursday 7 July 2011

Tiffany Doodles July Challenge!


Its the 7th of the month and time for a new challenge over on the Tiffany Doodles blog, this month the challenge is "All creatures Great and Small".  The design team have made some really cute cards with some of the great images Tiffany has for sale, check out the blog for some inspiration!
I have decided to use this pretty butterfly image.  I have re sized the butterfly four times and printed out on some patterned paper then I have added extra highlights with my copics.  The background is made using two stamps from Hero Arts, the Classic Fabric design and the Envelope Pattern and stamping with Wild Honey distress ink.





































I have added some pearls for a bit of sparkle. You have until 21st July to add your cards,  Tiffany has a sale on at the moment buy 10 digi's and get 20% off your order!!  I can't wait to see your cards.

5 comments:

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Sally

Wow a super card love your creative background and the butterflies really pop from the card. I also love the subtle sparkle from the pearls too!

I'll try and enter this challenge if I can - you know how it is sometimes life getting in the way!!

Take care

Tina
X

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty Sally! Love those butterflies and that gorgeous background

Brenda said...

So beautiful! Those two colours go so well together! I adore those butterflies!

Jacqueline said...

Sally, this is a beautiful, elegant card, those colors speak summer!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous colors and card!