Thursday 21 July 2011

Yipee its the end of term!!!!!!!!

At last we have reached the end of a very long and busy term at school,  in the past couple of weeks I have not had any spare time to be creative or visit all of your lovely blogs.  We break up for six weeks tomorrow and then this weekend I am off for two weeks holiday in sunny France I am really looking forward to the break and relaxation time.

When I get back I promise to visit all of your blogs and try to catch up a bit, I also want to get back to creating I really miss it.

Thanks for all your comments I love to read them all.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy vacation, Sally! Hope you have a wonderful time, and don't even THINK about blogs! Something tells me they will still be here when you return :)

Brenda said...

Definitely have been missing you! Have a wonderful holiday in my birth place!

Pam W Merwin said...

Enjoy your trip! Save travel :-)

Barb said...

Been missing you, Sally! Have a fabulous time in France, you lucky girl! See ya when you get back. Hugs and safe travels! :)