Tuesday 11 December 2012

Its that cute snowman again!!!
































Here is another quick, flat card that I made to post out this Christmas.  I have used that cute HA snowman again and just placed him on the Merry Background.  His scarf is very glittery which doesn't really show in the photo.

I have been a really bad blogger recently as so many things to do both at home and work.  Thank you to all my lovely followers who take time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it.  I hope to get back to normal with both blogging and visiting blogs very soon.

9 comments:

Nancy K said...

Hi Sally, I've been so inspired by all your snowmen cards! I just got the stamps and die and with your fabulously creative examples I'll have lots of cards done in no time!
blessings!

Brenda said...

You can make a card with this little guy every day Sally, he is simply too cute! I love the background too! (Don't worry about the blogging, I have the same problem!). Sending you hugs!

Pajalu said...

This is such a pretty card Sally. I really like what you have done.

Jessi Fogan said...

December is so full of chaos - at least you know we're all in the same boat & no one takes it personally!!
Love the glittery scarf :)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

You have worked wonders with so many stamps this season, Sally, but especially this darling snowman! Just love him against the Merry background. Happy holidays to you and your family!!

Alice said...

awww.... love that sweet snowman. such a sweet card, Sally! Wishing you and yours a lovely holiday season! =)

Cathy A said...

He is adorable, you have certainly championed this little snowman this winter. ope you have a lovely Christmas. X

stampingandstitching said...

Aw this is absolutely adorable, Sally! I think that cute little snowman will have to go on my list for next Christmas!

Michele Gross said...

Hehe! Super cute!!