Wednesday 5 December 2012

Simple Christmas Cards!!





















I was lucky enough to win the Merry Background stamp from Hero Arts and when it arrived I couldn't wait to ink it up.  I need to make quite a few more cards and this stamp lends itself to quick easy cards.  I love it matched with the gingham (my favourite red)ribbon.  I have made two cards so far one in Pool ink and one in Wet Cement.






















There is a new challenge over at the "The Ribbon Girl Blog" and as the gingham ribbon is the focal point on my card I am adding these to the challenge.
 One of our flickr group members the lovely Barb is also running a little card challenge so I will add these to the group.


Here is another quick card I have made using the gorgeous Hero Arts Holly stamp.  I really must crack on now, I am so behind making my cards this year!!!





9 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

How pretty! LOVE the bright bows.
The holly berries are great too!

Betty said...

love all 3 of your cards - think i'll have to pin them!!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

These are beautiful! Love the holly card!

joy said...

Really pretty Christmas cards, Sally! I love those big gingham bows!

Cindy C. said...

Very nice CAS design Sally!

Jessi Fogan said...

These are all gorgeous! I love the Merry background - I ADORE the holly with those glossy berries! I hear you on being behind....ah, I work better under pressure anyhow ;)

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Sally

Long time no speak - hope that you are well. Just popping by to say hi! Just loving these cards simple and utterly gorgeous I say -no wonder you couldn't wait to ink up that stamp its lovely!

Anyway hope you have a great Christmas and catch up with you again soon.

Hugs

Tina
XXX

Andrea said...

Your card is lovely, thank you for joining us for the Ribbon Girl Christmas Card challenge

Alice said...

love the simple design on the first two cards and the last one is so pretty with all the distressed details. beautiful work as always, Sally!