Saturday 26 January 2013

Baby Shower!


























I am going to my first Baby Shower next Sunday, my God daughter Fay is expecting her second baby at the end of February and she has found out that its a boy this time.  Baby Showers are new to the UK , but I know that for my friends in the US they are common place.  I have bought a little gift but also wanted to make a set of Thank You cards to give the Mum to be.

Just a CAS design but I am beginning to enjoy creating CAS cards, at last I have learnt that "less is often more."




























I also created a little pizza box to put the cards in.
































As I have coloured the bears with Copic Markers I am going to enter these cards into the CAS-ual Friday challenge this wee.


Enjoy your weekend,
Hugs


8 comments:

Barb said...

Sally I love this adorable set! The box is brilliant with the acetate window! Nicely done!

How was your birthday? Hope it was a fun day! Hugs! :)

Virginia L. said...

Aw... this is darling , Sally! I love how you used the image for the CAS projects!Beautiful coloring! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Nancy K said...

How sweet!! I love the adorable card design and the "pizza" box is so brilliant!

donna mikasa said...

Darling set of thank you cards, Sally! I'm sure the mom to be will appreciate these!

Cris said...

This is an adorable set of cards! Gorgeous!

Brenda said...

Oh my gosh, how totally sweet Sally! And I love that you used a transparent piece in your pizza box! This is such a neat idea to give a Mom to be!

Jessi Fogan said...

CAS is really growing on me too - and I was certain it never would!!
I love these adorable little bears - and thank you cards are my go-to shower gift :) Every time!

Lynn said...

Oh this set is oh so sweet! What a great idea. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays.