Sunday 27 January 2013

Paper Piecing!
































Just a quick post today with a card for the current Paper piecing challenge over at the Simon Says Blog.  I have paper pieced the New Etched Flower stamp from Hero Arts with some papers from my scraps box.  For the card background I masked the edges of the card with low tac masking tape and then stamped and embossed the Old Letter stamp in white. then I distressed with Bundled Sage  and Faded Jeans.

As I have created my own background I am also going to enter this in the Moxie Fab "Create your own Background" Challenge.

Lots to do today!!  hope you are all enjoying your Sunday.
Hugs

14 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

oooh, this is beautiful! I love the colours :)

joy said...

This is one gorgeous card, Sally! Love the colors and you paper piecing is perfect.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love how you paper pieced the etched flower, Sally! So pretty over that lovely background!!

stamplover2011 said...

Sally, this is Beautiful! Love how you did your paper piecing!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Gorgeous background and I love the paper piecing. Beautiful card, Sally!

Dawn T said...

Beautifully done Sally. Gorgeous paper piecing.

Crystalena82 said...

Oh! This is gorgeous! (As usual!) Thank you so much for sharing something so beautiful and inspiring!!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card and its so elegant too.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous card, Sally! Can't wait to see what you come up with the Postcard Tag stamp, too!

Robin K. said...

Gorgeous card Sally! Love that bg!

Deirdre said...

Stunning Sally - love what you created.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sally! Thanks for linking this up to the Make Your Own Background Paper Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Brenda said...

Gosh that Etched flower is so beautiful Sally and I love the background you made, those colours are so soft and go so well together!

Doris said...

Love the soft colors and the extra touch of the pearls!