Thursday 3 January 2013

More Thank You cards!!





I have a trio of thank you cards to share with you today, this first one I made way back in the summer as a submission for Papercrafts magazine but unfortunately it wasn't accepted so I am sharing it now.  I am going to link this to Clares blog here as its a card from way back.
The next two cards are made using a new set of Hero Arts stamps that I have just received as part of the HA publication incentive programme.  This gorgeous set of butterfly stamps were itching to be inked up.  This first card is coloured with Copics while the second one is coloured with distress markers.  It makes the card more subtle which I love. I am entering these cards in the challenge at ABNH as I have used new stamps. Sorry for the poor picture quality but its been so dull here the past few days.



































I only have a few more days holiday left, it will come hard going back to school again!!!  Hope you have a great weekend.


12 comments:

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Love the butterflies!

Judy1223 said...

So happy to see those apples again...love them! I also adore your beautiful butterfly cards...all gorgeous!

Pam W Merwin said...

These are lovely Sally - I really love the effect of the distressed butterflies.

Will praying for you as you go back to school. I have been retired from teaching for 6 years and recently did a 7 1/2 week maternity leave for one of the young ladies where I taught - WOW - things have changed! :-)

Cindy C. said...

Lovely cards Sally!

Dawn T said...

wow - all of these are delightful Sally. Of course I'm partial to butterflies so of course, my eye was drawn to them. Love the tape you used... I've got that one too.

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous cards Sally, those butterflies are lovely! I'm looking forward to being back at school next week... but the getting up will be oh, so hard! Jo x

Jacqueline said...

Love your CAS cards, Sally, especially the butterflies!

Jessi Fogan said...

What is it about apples that make them so perfect for thank yous? They just are :) And the butterflies are gorgeous - love the layout you've used with them & the fab colours too :) Good luck back at school! Ours were back last Thursday, which is just wrong all around!

Cathy A said...

Such lovely cards Sally, I think the apple one is gorgeous, it is a shame it wasn't selected. Good luck on your first day back at school too!

Kristen said...

pretty apples, i swear i have that paper somewhere. love the butterflies too so colorful :)

xo, Kristina
Visiting from ABNH Challenge
Hope you'll visit me too <3
www.pearlgateway.com

Brenda said...

I love these Sally! Those butterflies are so pretty!

Cris said...

Gorgeous cards! I loooooove those butterflies! Specially the ones colored with distress markers! Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero!