Thursday 16 May 2013

Fun with a Wine Label!




























I decided to have a play with a wine label that lovely Jacqueline sent me last year, I still have a few saved, the paper they are made of is high quality and a watercolour effect always comes out really well!  After stamping I have embossed the edges in gold to compliment the gold words already on the label.
This card is for the Flower Power challenge at the Simon Says Blog this week.

Its my wedding anniversary tomorrow, 31 years of married bliss!!  Hubby is taking me away for the weekend down to Dorset, so I am hoping the weather forecasters have got it wrong and its not going to rain!!

11 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Really love the effect of that distressed background and the gold effects set it off beautifully!!

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely, and so elegant too! Happy anniversary, hope you have a happy weekend and the sun shines for you both, Jo x

Jessi Fogan said...

31 years! Huge congratulations to the both of you :) Have a wonderful time away!

Brenda said...

Happy Wedding anniversary Sally! Praying that the rain stays away! I really love your gold embossed flower on this card!

Barb said...

Happy Anniversary, Sally! This card is gorgeous! Enjoy your weekend celebration! :)

Robin K. said...

Happy Anniversary Sally! Hope you and your hubby have a wonderful getaway! I love how you used the gold embossing in your design- such a pretty card!

LauraJane:) said...

Such a LOVELY card!
have a GREAT ANNIVERSARY!
Rain or shine if you are together, it should be a FABULOUS trip:)

Nat said...

happy anniversary Sally. your card is very romantic & beautiful!! :)

Dawn T said...

Happy Anniversary Sally. Your card is so pretty. I must hunt out the last of the labels I have. Enjoy your weekend

Jacqueline said...

Happy Anniversary too! Hope you had a great weekend!

Dawny P said...

Happy Anniversary :) Fabulous :) A lovely design and pretty colours. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x