Monday 27 May 2013

Summer!!


































We had another bright sunny day here and I am hoping that at last summer is on its way, I have felt more creative today and made this card using some current Hero Arts stamps and also an old one.  I dusted off the Real Petals stamp of Dill,  not sure if you can see but I have also shadow stamped the image with some Old Paper Distress ink in the background.

I am on school holidays this week and we are of for a day out tomorrow, just hoping the sun will shine for us again!!


7 comments:

Lin said...

What a lovely card, Sally! I must pull out those definitions, too - love this mix!

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful summery card! I love that gingham ribbon.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So pretty, Sally - just love the summer definition with that flower! Fun tag shape too!!

Dawn T said...

just beautiful Sally. Enjoy the holidays.

Jessi Fogan said...

YAY for feeling like summer! I hope you've had good weather for your trip :)
I love the card - the subtle Old Paper is a lovely addition without overwhelming the focal flowers. So pretty!

Brenda said...

Love the Tweed Background on this card Sally!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful!!!