Saturday, 11 May 2013

Sorry another CAS card!!!!


































I have recently found the CAS(E) Challenge Blog and love the idea of the two challenges combined, a sketch and a CAS card, I find both of these take a lot of thought and really test my creativity.  I have dusted off an older Hero Arts stamp for this one, I haven't used the Large Blooms for ages.


















Its another wet and cold weekend in the UK, I have just helped my daughter run a stall at her schools summer fete and we have both arrived home drenched and cold, even though the weather was bad a lot of people turned up and I am sure they have raised quite a few pounds for the school funds.

I hope the weather is better where you are.

10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card Sally - I love your CAS catrds! Weather mad here too as we've not long had a hail storm, Jo x

judkajudi said...

I am loving your CAS cards! That flower stamp is timeless and the neutral colors are so elegant!! We have a sunny day in between the rain showers! How's that for putting a posiitve spin on the weather!

Dawn Turley said...

love the soft grey colour Sally. CAS is always beautiful, and this is no exception.

Nat said...

another beautiful cas design, lovin this one too! :)

donna mikasa said...

I'm a big fan of CAS--this is gorgeous, Sally! Love the colors and the round element for your sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Robin K. said...

Don't apologize- Love seeing your CAS designs! And I agree- CAS cards can be quite challenging! Great combination of images! Hope the weather perks up soon for you:)

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love the soft colours - very elegant! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Jessi Fogan said...

Don't apologize for sharing another fabulous card :) Love the grey!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

I like the combo combination
bibiana

Brenda said...

No need to apologize Sally, especially when a card turns out as beautiful as this one!