Friday 14 October 2016

More Snowflakes



While my Hero Arts "Snowflake Dies" were on my desk I decided to have another play using a background I had made using this Gina K "Waxed paper resist technique".  After ironing the waxed paper I used Peacock Feather distress ink to make this, I then cut with an Avery Elle die.



Next I positioned the snowflake dies and held in place with some washi tape. I then added the sentiment stamped, gold embossed and fussy cut using the Hero Arts"Holiday messages and frames "set.
I am adding this card to two challenges Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Totally Resistable" and the Hero Arts "Holiday Cardmaking" challenge.

I am off back to Surrey this weekend to see a show with my best friend, celebrating her Birthday.  We are seeing a dancing show featuring ex dancers from Strictly Come Dancing and I am very excited!!  Hope you enjoy your weekend.


2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous card Sally. Very pretty

~amy~ said...

This is so very pretty! Love the blue! Thanks for joining the Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge❄️