Thursday 13 October 2016

Super Snowflakes.



One of my new purchases to make this years Christmas cards is this fabulous Snowflake Die Set from Hero Arts.  As soon as it arrived I couldn't wait to get started, I love the layering effect the dies create.


Here is a close up, and so pretty.    For my card base I layered up a die cut square that I had stamped and embossed with white, the stamp is a really old Hero Arts cling "Flourish Background"I then used Peacock Distress ink.  Layered onto Glitter card I then added my snowflakes and the sentiment is from the new "Holiday Messages and Frames" set from Hero Arts.
I am adding this card to two challenges Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Totally Resistable" and the Hero Arts "Holiday Cardmaking" challenge.


5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous card with your trio of paper layering snowflakes, Sally!

Lin said...

How pretty, Sally! I love snowflakes, and these new HA ones are pretty special!

Dawn T said...

Beautiful card Sally. It is so pretty.

Teresa Kline said...

hello sally! these snowflakes are adorable, luv the design and silver embellishments! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

~amy~ said...

Super love all the sparkle and texture! Thanks for joining the Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge❄️