Monday 14 October 2019

Its still raining here!!


The weather here is still awful so I am back in my craft room making cards :0) .  This first one is a new home card for a friend who is moving to Dorset soon.  I used and older Hero Arts stamp called " Row of Houses" I stamped onto a piece of distressed cardstock in Altenew "Volcano Lake" highlighting one of the houses with a red Zig marker.  The sentiment is computer generated and I have layered up on some patterned paper.




My next card is another snowflake Christmas card,  I have used this gorgeous Aquamarine cardstock from Papermill Direct, love the colour and the slight rib texture.




I then used the SSS "Falling Snow" stencil and some Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink. Next I added the glittery snowflakes cut using SSS dies, the sentiment is also Simon Says.

I shall be adding this card to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Christmas" and also the Simon Says Flickr Challenge "Stencils". 

Hopefully we have better weather forecast for later in the week so I can get in my garden.

Have a great week

Hugs
Sally

5 comments:

Arlene said...

Cute house card, makes me smile. Elegant Xmas card.

You rocked both cards.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Wow Sally - just love your fun row of houses for the new home card. You chose a fabulous font for the sentiment too. What a gorgeous pair of snowflakes on card two and I love how you trimmed away the polaroid frame to use just the sentiment!! We had your bad weather this weekend but ours included snow!! Beautiful sunny day today so hope it comes your way soon!

Dotty Jo said...

You know that old saying... 'Make cards while the sun doesn't shine!' Jo x

Dawn T said...

best place to be when it's raining than in your craft space. And two gorgeous cards.

Misty Elam said...

So beautiful, Sally. Those snowflakes are just magical. Thanks so much for joining us last week for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Misty