Friday 4 October 2019

Pink Gerbera !


The Simon Says Wednesday challenge this week is "Think Pink"  for my card this week I chose to use the lovely Gerbera Daisy Background stamp from Simon Says.  I white heat embossed it onto some water colour card and coloured with Zig brush markers.  I then cut a white panel using the SSS Wavy Scallop Stitches die and added it to the coloured panel.  Then adding some sequins and a Die cut Hello from Hero Arts.  I used a grape coloured card base to high light the pretty flowers.


I am also adding this to the SSS Flickr group challenge "Emboss it like a boss".

We have another wet and windy weekend ahead so I will probably have lots of time to craft,  Autumn has arrived in earnest and I am missing the sun!!

Have a great weekend
Hugs
Sally

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

What a gorgeous card Sally. Love the different pink gerbera's. It's a great background stamp for sure.