Saturday 5 October 2019

Its World Cardmaking Day!!


Today is World Cardmaking Day and I couldn't let it go by without getting in my craft room and making a couple of cards.  I decided to make Christmas cards as you can never have too many in your stash ( especially when it gets raided by your daughter lol ).  For both cards I have gone for white and lots of sparkle!

For the first card I have used Gold foil to create a shimmery backdrop to my die cut NOEL.  I have then added some sparkly snowflakes using Simon Says dies.



For the second card I have cut three circles and backed with acetate before adding lots of sparkle with Nuvo glimmer paste and the SSS falling snow stencil. I then added my snowflake dies and some pearls.




I love lots of sparkle and shimmer and that's why I love making Christmas cards!!
Adding these to the World Cardmaking challenge at Simon Says. 


Have a great day

Hugs
Sally.

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Happy World cardmaking day, Sally! Love your cards - again. I'm so behind with visiting and card making as work is really crazy right now, so apologies for not dropping by sooner, Jo x

Betty said...

two beautiful cards, Sally - love them both. my daughter raids my stash too:-)

Dawn T said...

so elegant Sally. White and glittery always looks so clean and bright together.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two gorgeous snowflake cards, Sally!! Especially love the gold foil on card one and the shimmery silver on card two! Happy WCMD!!

Arlene said...

WOW, Stunning and elegant.