Sunday 4 December 2011

Moxie Fab Challenge!

 Moxie Fab World  have lots of different challenges running at the moment, one of them is to make a card using the inspirational photograph below.  Don't you just love that herringbone jacket so pretty.  I was immediately inspired by the green and white and then noticed the gorgeous brooches and pearls.

I love making small cards and the shape of this has also been inspired by the brooches.




















I have spent today trying to write some of my Christmas cards,  I love making them but writing them and then putting on the addresses is a bit of a chore!!lol.

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful textures!! Love all the lace and pearls :)

SewSuzySew said...

Lovely Card Sally! I'm in full agreement on the Cards. I haven't started writing mine yet .. must not keep putting it off lol!
Hugs
Suze x

Brenda said...

You have that challenge spot on Sally! I have always loved your circular cards! Love that Houndstooth background!

Annette Allen said...

so cute...love all the textures and great shape...love it

Dawn T said...

wow - this is stunning Sally. I totally agree with you... writing the cards and addressing them is the hard part.

Jacqueline said...

So very pretty Sally!

Jessi Fogan said...

I haven't sent my sister's birthday present yet (! it's next Monday!) and I can't let myself write Xmas cards until I've done that...but better get on all of it :)
I love this sweet scallopy card, with the corrugated strip & lace & pearls. Very pretty!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sally! Thanks for linking this up to the Get Inspired by Fashion Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Sally

Oh this is a lovely card and you've interpreted the photo of that gorgeous jacket so well - love it!

I'm with you on the chore that is writing out the Xmas cards - every year I think I'll print out inserts but never do - but I do print out my address labels! I don't know about you, but I also find it hard deciding what card to send to what person too! Hey ho I suppose there are worse things in life!!

Take care

Tina

walchowDesign said...

Beautiful circular card and great take on the challenge, Sally! Love the kraft in the middle with the matching butterfly!

Susan said...

coolio, Sally! Love how you played off the brooches and have such wonderful texture and elegance.