Monday 19 December 2011

A Partridge in a Pear Tree.



Just a quick post today as my DD is due home from University today and I am so excited, I haven't seen her foe a couple of months and we have lots to catch up with.


Yesterday I had time to make a card for this weeks Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab, I saw the photo and fell in love with the stunning cushion.







































Here is my card although I am not happy with the photograph, its a dull rainy day here and I just can't catch a good image.

The little stamp is one I have had in my collection for a while, its made by The English Stamp Company and as you can see is a lovely image of "a partridge in a pear tree".  I have stamped and embossed it in silver on some PP and then layered onto some silver card. I then added some stitching with a silver pen.
The background flourish is by Hero Arts and I have just stamped it in silver on white and layered it onto some blue card.

Looking forward to breaking up for the holidays tomorrow and I have two weeks off, Yipee!!!

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

very pretty...love that tree..great take on the trigger..

Jessi Fogan said...

Hurray for vacations!
How perfect is this stamp for the challenge? Love the embossing :)