Thursday 20 June 2013

Its that stamp again!!!!



When I get a new stamp I have to keep using it and trying various ways to stamp and colour it, this new flower stamp is no exception, it sits on my desk and I have to ink it up!!!  I have made two cards for the challenge over at A Blog Named Hero, both are tag shaped but one I coloured with my Distress pens and ink the other I have just stamped with one colour. A very different look to them both, I love the top card but am not so sure about the second one!


We are having a very busy time at work the school inspectors (Ofsted) are in at the moment so its quite stressful, this is just the time for card making, perfect stress relief.





10 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Absolutely amazing how different the same stamp can look!

Cathy said...

Hi Sally, I love both flowers. The colours in the 1st one look rich and luscious, and the shading and details on the flower in the 2nd one look lovely too. I work in a school office over here, card making is definetly a great stress release after a hectic day! :) Cathy x

judkajudi said...

Both tags are beautiful!! That flower stamp is awesome.

joy said...

Both of your cards are superb, Sally!! But, I do like the top one best. This is such a pretty stamp, isn't it??

Kara Lynne said...

I love them both. The first one is artistic and full of color. The second one highlights the depth and detail of the bloom. Both are beautiful!

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Sally. Just shows how versatile this stamp is. Your cards are great.

Arlene said...

Beautiful cards. I'm loving that stamp - you enabler, you!

Ardyth said...

Gorgeous classic flower image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!

Brenda said...

This is such a dreamy flower Sally and I love the way you use it! Both tag cards are simply gorgeous in my opinion! Love that little heart button in the bottom one. Take care xxxx

Leanne ... said...

Sally
I love this tag and your new stamp.
I also took a look around your blog and enjoyed your work.
Hugs...Leanne