Wednesday 19 June 2013

My new stamp!!





























I have been playing with my new Painted Flower stamp again, after seeing all the lovely cards made with it over at the flickr group I just had to have it for my collection.  I have stamped the flower twice to create a small shadow and then cut with a circle die, leaving the leaf extending over the edge.  I shall add this card to the current challenge at the Hero Arts Blog.

We have had a beautiful day here today, the hottest of the year so far,  I was hoping it would last for the weekend but it looks like thunder storms are heading our way!


7 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Another beautiful card, Sally, love the shadow you created of the flower!

joy said...

Love this pretty card, Sally!

Barb said...

Gorgeous card, Sally! Love this design with the pretty Painted Flower and the strip of die-cut lattice!

Kara Lynne said...

That is so lovely! Beautiful colors and I love that leaf positioned out of the circle.

Dawn T said...

just beautiful Sally. Love the watercoloured look.

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, those colours are stunning! Love the lattice too :)

Brenda said...

Gosh, I love this flower! Wish I had gotten it too! Love what you did with the strip of lattice on the side.