Friday 28 June 2013

Two more cards and I will use a different stamp!

I couldn't resist playing again with this flower stamp, I promise tomorrow I will ink up a different one!!  This time I have used again the perfume sample cards that I got from the perfume department of my local department store.  This first is a tag for the current challenge at "A Blog Named Hero" I stamped the image with Distress Ink and then highlighted with white gel pen before spraying with a shimmer mist. (Hard tyo see in the photograph but it has a lovely shimmer. I am also adding them to the Hero Arts Challenge "stamp your story".


































This second card is very simple and I haven't added a sentiment yet as I am waiting for the right occasion to use it.

I am looking forward to a quiet weekend, both Tristan and Francesca have gone to the Glastonbury Music Festival and it looks like its going to be great weather there for a change.  No mud baths this year!!

Hope you have a great weekend and the sun shines on you.




10 comments:

Anita Rex said...

Such pretty cards Sally! Turned out so great! I gav this stamp on order!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful cards, Sally - those perfume samplers are ideal!! This stamp suits your style!

Cathy said...

Beautiful projects Sally, the tag is gorgeous with the pretty border. I love the blue and yellow together in your 2nd card too :) Cathy x

Robin K. said...

You are really working magic with that stamp Sally! I especially love the color combination of the second one!

Brenda & Ian said...

I am falling in love with this style of water colour cards. Your work is lovely!

Glastonbury: my first thoughts are wet. The day we arrived (early June)on our bus tour, a market was underway. The skies opened and we ran to a pub for lunch. It was just such a deluge, walking about wasn't too reasonable.

Kara Lynne said...

You really have a beautiful stamp there, Sally! I love the dark inside on the first flower, and such a pretty design on the tag. I also love the color combination on your second card.

Nat said...

love how you use the sample cards, these are both unique beautiful!!

Cris said...

I absolutely love that flower stamp! It's so elegant! Love how you stamped it in different colors for the tag! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!

Jessi Fogan said...

Both of these are gorgeous! I too love the blue/yellow combo - and hey, if you want to keep using that flower stamp I want to keep seeing it :)

Chriss Blagrave said...

Love both of these Sally, such a wonderful image to play with and you have brought Thees to life. I like that you used the CK samples on the cards, very clever!