Friday 19 October 2018

Card for Joni !



My son asked me to make a Birthday card for his friends little girl who is 4 next week.  I made her big sister a shaker card back in September and it proved a huge success so I decided to make Joni one too.  I won this older set of stamps "Surf and Turf"from Paper Smooches a while back and thought it would fit the bill perfectly.  I cut the 4 using my Silhouette machine then coloured the card with Distress Oxide Salty Ocean splashing with water to create the sea effect.  Then I coloured and fussy cut the fish to add to the card, the sentiment is computer generated.

I am adding this card to this weeks challenge at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Animal Antics"



I also found time to play with my new Winter Flowers stamp set from Simon Says, I stamped and embossed in white onto watercolour paper then randomly painted with my Zig Brush markers and lots of water. I then die cut the letters using Altenew's Bold Alphabet dies. Just added some sequins for sparkle! I shall add this card to the current Simon Says Flickr group challenge "Anything Goes"

Hope you have a great weekend.

Hugs
Sally

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

Two stunners Sally. Your first card is so sweet and cute. And love your Christmas one.