Thursday 11 October 2018

Place Setting Gift Boxes!



Just had a fantastic fun  weekend with three of my friends visiting from Surrey, we did lots of crafting and lots of sightseeing too.  Love catching up with them.  I decided I wanted to make a little table setting gift for them and made these gift boxes to hold a small hand cream tube.  Now they have visited I can share them with you.


I used a pattern I found on Pinterest for the box bases, then I stamped and embossed in gold the "Beautiful Day" set from Altenew. For each box I cut two flowers , layering up the centre piece to create lots of dimension. I then added the lattice die cut with the flowers and lots of pearls.

  
As you can see the hand cream fits in a treat.


I have made these before with a Christmas theme, they are also perfect fit for a Nail Varnish, see here and here.

I am adding these to the current Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp "Anything but a card"

Looking forward to the weekend now and my son is visiting, he has just been to the Los Angeles  to be a Groomsman at a friends wedding and while he was there he managed to get me some stamping goodies. So excited!!

Hugs
Sally





5 comments:

Betty said...

your friends must love to come to your house and receive such a darling gift - so pretty with pink flower and the lattice!

JoAnn said...

These are beautiful. Love the pretty flower and the texture on the gift bag.

Dotty Jo said...

These are so pretty! I'll be your friends were delighted. What a sweet thought, Jo x

Barbara said...

these are lovely and I'm sure were greatly appreciated.

Dawn T said...

These are so pretty Sally. I saw them on Flickr and was very impressed.