Monday 15 October 2018

New Stamp and Die!!



I have just got the Simon Says Stamp "Winter Flowers" stamp set and the Holiday Frames die so just had to have a play! After inking and embossing the Poinsettia in white I smooshed on some Festive Berries ink to create the background, I then added the frame die cut, next I stamped and embossed the Poinsettia again this time in gold onto white card and vellum. After fussy cutting the flowers I layered up with a pop dot and attached it to the frame.  Last of all I added some sparkle with Gems and sequins.

I am adding this to two Flickr challenges, the Simon Says Flickr Group and the Love Handmade Cards Group, both of these challenges are "Anything Goes".

Have a great week

Hugs
Sally

3 comments:

Betty said...

very pretty Sally - love the design with the smooshing!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Sally. It's a lovely stamp and a fabulous die.

LovingMyselfWell Wellness Series said...

LoveLOVELove!
~XOX~