Sunday 28 October 2018

Snowflakes!!

 I have just got some new Snowflake dies from Simon Says Stamp and couldn't wait to use them on a card.  I cut them in glitter card stock then layered up.  On my background I used the "Falling Snow" stencil and some Nuvo Glimmer Paste (another new purchase for me and I love the effect, so pretty!!)
I then layered it all up and added the "Holiday Frames" also from Simon Says.


Really pleased with the finished card, so sparkly and pretty!!  I am adding this to the current Simon Says Flickr challenge "Let your stencils shine"

Have a great Sunday.

Hugs
Sally

4 comments:

Lin said...

Lovely, Sally! Beautiful combination of these dies!

Betty said...

beautiful card, Sally - that frame certainly makes the card so special!

Dawn T said...

So very elegant. Lovely card Sally

Karen L K said...

So pretty! I have that frame die and I just really like it. Your snowflakes look really nice with that frame.