Sunday 21 February 2021

Cocktail Time!!


It was my daughters Birthday yesterday, so now she has received her card I can share it here.  We haven't been able to meet up since last October and I am really missing her and my son.  They always love a cocktail so I purchased the fantastic "Cocktails Blueprint" stamps by Tim Holtz , perfect for the card I had in mind.  I inked and stamped the margarita glass and coloured with my Zigs, I then added some Nuvo Glitter paste to the rim of the glass to replicate the salty rim.


 The cocktails sentiment is from the internet and I also added half the Simon Says Birthday circle in yellow.  I also die cut her name using Altenews Alphabet dies.

As I did some colouring I will add it to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Favourite Technique".


Hugs

Sally

4 comments:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a beautiful cocktailcard did you make for your daughters birthday. I love the bright cheerful colors and the sentiment you've used. I would like a cocktail too now hihi.
Greetings Miranda

Dotty Jo said...

What a fun card - bet she loved it! Jo x

Dawn T said...

Awesome card Sally. I really love this one.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fun stamp - I'd not seen that one before. Just love how you colored it and added the half circle sentiment, Sally!!