Saturday 13 February 2021

Slimline Flowers!


The current challenge theme over at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge is to make a slimline card  I decided to ink up this "So Beautiful" stamp set and do some water colouring!  First I cut my card blank and inked and embossed in white the flowers.



I then used my Zig brush markers to colour in using my favourite bright colours. I then layered up onto some red card and added the sentiment.
 


Its been another exceptionally cold day here in Dorset and we have been lucky enough to see some Lapwings on the field outside our house, a very rare thing to see .  They must have come searching for food , it was such a treat! 




Have a great weekend
Hugs
Sally

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

WOW - the bright colour and the white embossed lines look stunning together Sally. Love the nature photos too.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Another beautiful floral card, Sally - just love your slimline design!! And what fabulous birds - bet they were amazing to see in person!!