Friday 19 February 2021

Longing for Spring!!



Another dull and dreary day here in Dorset and I am longing for warmer weather and the Spring flowers.  Decided to do some water colouring using some bright colours  to cheer myself up. I stamped and embossed in white the Simon Says "Gerbera Daisy Background " and coloured with my Zigs.

 

I used the SSS "Wavy Scallop Stitches" die to shape and then layer onto some patterned paper.



Lastly adding the sentiment and a few sequins.

I shall add this to a couple of challenges, the Simon Says Wednesday challenge "Favourite Techniques as I always love a bit of colouring and also the SSS Flickr Group Challenge "Anything Goes".

Have a great weekend
Hugs
Sally

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

What a beauty Sally. Love the bright colours on the flowers.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great coloring on the flowers, Sally, and the dotted bottom looks amazing with them!!