Tuesday 11 May 2021

Baby Girl!

There is another challenge up on the "Lets Squash it" blog, this month the theme is "Lets make some space and bring on the bling".  

I decided to make a baby card using this sweet button border folder from Cuttlebug.  After embossing the edge of the square cut blank I added some Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink.  I then stamped the Elephant and Balloon from the Heffy Doodle "Elephant of Surprise " stamp set, coloured with Zig Brush markers and die cut.



The banner die is one I got second hand on Ebay so I am not sure of the brand, I cut two colours of pink and then added the sequins and pearls.  The sentiment is computer generated.  The base card is then layered up on some pink glitter card for even more sparkle.



 


I love how this turned out and will have to make it in blue too !!  I will also add this card to the Simon Says Wednesday challenge "Feminine" .


Hugs

Sally

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Oh, Sally, I wish I'd made this card - it's just adorable. The buttons, the elly and those gorgeous flags with the sequins and gems. I love it. Thanks for getting us off to a brilliant start for our new challenge at Let's Squash It! Jo x

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Sally. I have a whole heap of embossing folder borders including this one... I love the designa and the sweet elephant.

Angelnorth said...

Such a sweet baby card! The elephant is adorable and I love that button border on a baby card!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

ionabunny said...

Gorgeously cute and I love the button border. Thanks for joining the Let's Squash It! challenge. Hugz