Monday 10 May 2021

Santa and Friends!


 


The theme for this months Christmas Kickstart Challenge is "Santa and Friends" and although I don't have any suitable stamps for this I still wanted to play along !  I hunted through some google images and found this cute colouring page which was perfect.


I downloaded and coloured with my Zig Brush markers and then decided to make a full front shaker card.  I have been wanting to try this technique for ages after seeing some cards on Lucy's Blog.  It was easy to do and I love all the sparkles, I will definitely be using this technique again.



The weather here in the UK has been wet and windy for a while now so I have had chance to make quite a few cards for my stash , I have also been busy making end of term and thank you  cards for my daughters class and support staff.  Great to get these done instead of rushing with them in July!!


Have a good week

Hugs

Sally

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

This is stunning Sally. So beautiful!

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Sally! I've not seen this version of a shaker card before and I really like it. Nice work with the Googling again, thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Bonnie and me, Jo x

Bonnie said...

What a lovely Santa and snowman friend, Sally! I love the full front shaker and need to look into that technique as shakers don't always cooperate with me! I really enjoyed seeing this in the Christmas Kickstart gallery!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling Santa with snowman, Sally - such a fun shaker!!