Saturday 16 January 2021

Birthday Hearts!!




I needed a special birthday card and decided to make lots of hearts !  I stamped and embossed in white the Simon Says Kaleidoscope background onto some white card and then die cut my various hearts.  I then coloured in my bright Zig brush markers.




Next I layered up onto my card base rectangle to create lots of depth also adding some pearls for sparkle.  I then cut the Simon Says Birthday Circle die in gold mirror card and cut it in half, adding half to the hearts.


 I love the finished result and may use this design again in different colours. I will add this card to the current Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Layer it up ".

Have a great weekend

Hugs
Sally

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Very pretty card Sally. Those bright hearts look amazing.

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful, Sally. You always make such beautiful cards. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your trio of colorful hearts with the arched sentiment, Sally!!