Thursday 21 January 2021

Winters Wonderland!



In the north of the UK we have had huge snowfalls over the last few days and although we have been lucky enough to avoid it here in Dorset I was inspired to create this sparkly Christmas card. I have used the new Simon Says "Forest Border" embossing folder and then gently inked the background with an embossing ink pad and embossed with clear glitter powder to create a lovely glittery shimmer, unfortunately I have been unable to get a great photo.  I then coloured in one of the trees with a gold pen and added gold embossing to the edge of the card.

I then stamped and coloured with Zig markers these two reindeer from the Clearly Besotted stamp set, raising them on pop dots for texture.  The sentiment is computer generated.



 


I will also add it to the Lets Squash It challenge as I have used an animal and an embossing folder!

We are set for some colder weather here over the next few days, but thankfully no snow!!


Take care and stay safe.


Hugs

Sally

5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling pair of deer with that realistic looking tree, Sally! Just love the color combo too!!

Cindy C. said...

So cute!!!

Dotty Jo said...

I always enjoy seeing you use these little reindeer, Sally. I actually think of them as 'Sally's reindeer'! Love your card. Is that an embossing folder??? It's animals and EFs at Let's squash It until the end of the month. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Dawn T said...

these two are adorable. Beautiful card Sally.

ionabunny said...

Awesomely cute deer. They make me smile. Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It! and Christmas Kickstart. Hugz