Saturday 30 January 2021

Lots of Love

I have used this Simon Says sentiment die cut a lot but it also comes with a sweet cupcake die which I haven't used at all, so I decided to make a card with  this as the focal point.

I die cut the cupcake using some patterned paper from my scraps basket, its worth keeping scraps as this is a tiny die and only takes a little piece of paper. I then mounted it onto a white circle ans a square of gold paper. Adding the die cut sentiment in gold mirror card.

For the background I used this really old embossing folder from Provo Craft, I embossed the white card then distressed with Oxide inks. Love how the inks highlight the embossed hearts.




 I shall add this to both the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes" and the SSS Flickr Challenge "Lots of Love".

Have a great weekend

Hugs

Sally


2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Just beautiful Sally. The ink blending on the embossed background looks amazing.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous background with the hearts, Sally!! Just perfect behind that fun cupcake and circle sentiment!!